Jessequest12354Jessequest12354

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Stick Vs Human 3 Stick Vs Human 3

Its me stealth beast. in responce to ur reply

As much as it may seem in ur eyes that ur getting better. ur not. u were much much better in the second then the third. i was impressed with the second. the third i was not. the third i was disgusted

You guys also, i suggest taking martial arts if ur taking this series seriously cause it will seriously seriously help.... seriously.

IM me Stealth Beest.

LeoZ responds:

seriously - I don't care.

you were disgusted? what did i do to disgust you?

Bunnykill 2 Bunnykill 2

IN continuation of stealth beasts post...

there was also an act of realism that really gayed up the animation. snowball fought 100% flawlessly, therefore stating that he/she had absolutley no problem taking the fleet, whereas in bunnykill1 the fighting was flawwed, mistakes were made. there was also the occassional obvious struggle to block something.

a huge example in this is the ending boss, where the boss in bunnykill 1 was so powerful that snowball only won due to a lucky cheap shot, in bunny kill 2 snowballs only sign of distress was catching his/her death at the end of the episode.

I WANT MORE SWORDS lol

Saving The Princess Again Saving The Princess Again

woah what the...

It got in man haha grats =P

gaming tutorial gaming tutorial

Well now!

Good. very goo.d very good tutorial it even helped me a bit.

Super Stickman Shootin' Super Stickman Shootin'

wtf????

The game sux! Shut up! The game sux! Shut up! The game sux! Shut up! The game sux! Shut up! The game sux! Shut up! The game sux! Shut up! The game sux! Shut up! The game sux! Shut up!

Man that was horrible even for first try.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Woah dood!

Dood! That was awsome dood!
High quality sound, the ability to save and load and play friends songs. Thats like.. awsome doooood